Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Help Me Tell A Twisted Tale

Let's get straight to business. You're a storyteller, and I need your services to complete this project. Don't shake your head at me - I don't care about your level of experience. Perhaps I've encountered you during my travels, or maybe I've heard from such-and-such that your crafted tales are sharper than diamond-edged blades. Don't be making excuses, unless you'd like to turn those into a story.

This twisted tale will take place in Choose Your Own Adventure format (Remember the books where you read to a certain point, make a decision, and turn to the corresponding page?). In this blog format, you'll be able to make a decision at the end of each post by clicking a link for the next post.

The next post is where you come in, since you'll be creating it. If you don't see an active link for that decision, that means that decision is up for grabs. You can email me at robertoegan@gmail.com if you want dibs on a decision.

Write a post that corresponds to that decision, and email it to me at robertoegan@gmail.com.

You may have your post end in more decisions that you've invented (more decisions mean more posts - the story keeps growing, get it?) I'll publish the post under your name (or any name that you so choose). You can also have your post be the end of a possible story (i.e. a grisly, embarrassing death).

Your posts don't need to be long or fancy. They just need to be you, so let's get started.

And the first part of the story is up, begin your adventure here

No comments:

Post a Comment